4 Short Street
Kogarah NSW 2217
tel: 02 9587 4073
fax: 02 9588 2830
Appointments can be made Monday-Friday on 9587-4073 for consultations on Wednesday or Thursday. Endoscopies, if indicated are performed on a Tuesday or Friday.
As a Specialist clinic, patients need a referral from their General Practitioner (valid 12 months) or other specialist (valid 3 months).
When you come for your appointment please remember to bring the following:
• Medicare card
• Veteran affairs card (if applicable)
• Pensioner card (if applicable)
• Referral letter from your GP or other doctor
• Have your private insurance details with you
• Bring copies of records, blood result, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.
We very much run on time, so appreciate you coming on time or few minutes early.
Parking can be a problem. There is a parking station directly opposite our practice